Join Our Board!
ABA is looking for dedicated people who are interested in shaping the future of Andover Baseball. Please contact us here and let us know you're interested and we'll send you the job description and a brief list of questions. We're excited to meet you!
Please mail your volunteer checks to:
Andover Baseball Association
PO BOX 100
Andover, MN 55304
Parents meeting will be at 6:30 on Sunday Sept 12th. During the meeting we will run through how tryouts will be run and answer any questions you may have. It will be outside so please dress accordingly. Hopefully we have nice weather!
Tryouts will be divided into 2 groups this year.
13's and 14's will be randomly split into 2 groups. If 1 of the Fridays does not work for you, please contact Adam Johnson prior to registration. Please provide a reason for the request as we need to be mindful of how many kids are on one night.
9's-12's - If you are unable to make your scheduled date please let Adam Johnson know this by Friday as well. Same as above, we need to be mindful of how many players are on each night, only change days if it is necessary.
Tryouts will run from 4:30 to about 8:30 and most likely earlier depending on numbers.
Please read the following in case you cannot make the parents meeting:
Players will not be able to try out without providing the following during registration for tryouts:
1. A birth certificate or proof of age of player
2. Proof of residency in Andover or attendance at an Andover School for current school year
3. $150 Volunteer Check at time of tryout
1. Players CANNOT wear travel uniforms, All-Star uniforms, Club team apparel etc...
- All players must wear baseball gear that is neutral.
- Players not following this guideline will be asked to change.
2. Gear: All players must bring baseball gear. (Hat, glove, protective cup / jock strap, cleats / sneakers, helmet, and a bat).
- Please be sure to have your child ready for a full tryout.
- Please be sure they come fully prepared to start 30 minutes before their tryout. (In order to get signed in and ready).
3. This is a CLOSED TRYOUT!
- Once you get your child signed in you must leave the premises.
- DO NOT enter the baseball field area for warmups or to watch the evaluations.
- Please head to your cars and leave the premises as we do not want any sort of interference in the process.
- The kids will warm up on their own with friends.
4. Try to be there 30 minutes before your designated time slot.
5. Tryouts are at Andover Station North
- 1823 139th Lane NW, Andover, MN 55304
6. Scrimmage details will follow later this week.
- These will be held at several fields (Based on age).
- Details to come on time and location.
If your interested in joining our incredible group of Travel Coaches for the 2022 Season please complete your application and submit to via email to Travel Director.
Please don't hesitate to reach out to the board with any questions!
Andover/Anoka 9-12U in-house inter-league play is back!! Join for the 7th season of inter-league play with Anoka. The rivalry is growing, kids are having a great time and families love the cheering as we battle to see what "A" town will prevail!
Create a SportsEngine Account
Why do I need an account? Your private account will create permanent profiles for your child/children which are required to register your child for baseball and to volunteer (so you can complete your requirement and get your volunteer fee back). YOUR ACCOUNT INFORMATION WILL REMAIN CONFIDENTIAL!